A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- 'The funny thing about me is that I actually can't dance', says Michael Jackson tribute artist
- Love Me Tender: Mica Paris to star in brand new Elvis-themed musical
- £130 million for huge school expansion programme
- Sean Heiss murder trial: Hockey star recounts night of next-door neighbour's killing
- Artisan bakery Gail's opens in Wimbledon Village