A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Best and worst-performing secondary schools in Merton revealed
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany