A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- NHS strikes suspended after pay proposal from government
- Volunteer police cadets applauded by London top cops at awards ceremony
- New site for health centre identified after consultation
- Merchant bank leaving Tolworth Tower to become Merton's biggest private employer
- Beekeeping couple in bid to raise funds for own hives