Drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community to be launched
A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Neighbours shock after house fire leaves woman fighting for life
- Wimbledon misses out on £30m 'mini-Holland' fund for cycling revolution
- Wimbledon heritage guru recognised with gallery and exhibition
- Woman fights for her life with 60 per cent burns - Man arrested in attempted murder probe