A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- MERTON COMMUNITY AWARDS: Green-fingered volunteer loves spreading the word about nature
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- WH Smith to follow Waterstones' lead and return to Wimbledon town centre
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- 'Stay alert but not alarmed' says Met as force takes to Twitter to police Wimbledon tennis championships