A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Hundreds of runners make racing fun in Wimbledon Common
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Accidentally being in The Bill, saving people's lives and facing guns and knives - all in a day's work for retiring station supervisor
- Wimbledon Leisure Centre evacuated in fear of "noxious vapours" after industrial cleaner was mixed with pool chemicals