A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Neighbours and students of under-threat adult education incandescent after rumours of council cuts
- Regeneration boss says housing association 'won't make a penny' from proposed redevelopment - as he admits most new-builds will be for private rent
- Sports charity to host free basketball championships and coaching for teenagers
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled