A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Medieval jousting is coming to Wimbledon
- 'The glue of my family is now gone': Daughter of dry cleaner killed by carbon monoxide tells court
- In pictures: Health and fitness celebrations for the bank holiday in Mitcham
- David Dean suspended from Conservative Party for allegedly saying Sadiq Khan will treat white people "like dirt"
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life