Drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community to be launched
A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Two charged after 83-year-old knocked down by alleged thief outside department store
- African drumming and views on funding boost for estate at event
- Review: Newly opened Indian restaurant worth a visit for delicious and fresh food
- GCSE results day: Ursuline High School records 'best ever' results
- Will the first ever Y:Cube block be built in Merton this Autumn?
Comments are closed on this article.