A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Town centre cash boost for cycling by Mayor of London
- 1,200 strong petition against plans to review adult education handed to council
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran"
- VIDEO: Boris Johnson searches for 'mystery' evidence of £0.5m investment in Mitcham town centre
- Police: No further action after Italian restaurant assault allegation