A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Petition against plans to privatise parks and waste services attracts hundreds of signatures ahead of public meeting
- Drugs seized in Morden home raids - one man charged
- Man in his 50s treated for head injury after Raynes Park car collision
- Poppy Club gets a make-over as part of Mitcham regeneration
- Manhole fire outside St Helier Hospital forces road closures