Drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community to be launched
A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Man jailed for burgling Wimbledon delicatessen
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- 25-year-old man charged with possession of cannabis after early morning drugs raid
- Robber behind bars after 'appalling level of violence' against mum in the street
- Updated: Young man freed from under car after leg trapped in second collision in Kingston Road, Raynes Park
Comments are closed on this article.