A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Company fined after scaffolder nearly died in Sainsbury's roof plunge
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Pippi Longstocking and Batman welcome education minister to launch young writer competition on World Book Day
- Who’s been stealing this week? 16 people convicted by the courts this week for thefts
- Man and woman taken to hospital after motorbike and cyclist crash near Tooting station