Drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community to be launched
A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- 'Takeover will kill studios' - Boss of Wimbledon Studios resigns in row over multi-million pound takeover
- Fire starts in bedroom after over-heated downlight bursts into flames
- 'Appalling' vandalised poppies and litter at Mitcham War Memorial days before First World War centenary
- Water park opens for school summer holidays
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.