A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Public meeting will give people the chance to air concerns about Rainbow Industrial Estate development in Raynes Park
- Nelson Health Centre construction reaches completion
- Fly-tipper second to be prosecuted after fence panel dump
- Author turns ‘administrative and emotional maelstrom’ of divorce into hilarious tale
- Residents and fans respond to Environment Agency report on AFC Wimbledon stadium plans