A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Weather: Sunshine for bank holiday weekend
- The disabled mayor of Merton swims 100 lengths to raise hundreds for chosen charities
- Celeb hotspot Mitcham restaurant nominated for national award
- Thieves armed with electric drills stole £22,000 from pay and display machines in five months