A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Judy Garland's daughter to play her in new show with never-before-seen clips and interviews
- Bags of bullets, flares and heroin found at Merton home of courier fraudster who conned vulnerable people
- Regeneration: Housing association reveals financial offers to nearly 1,000 people affected by regeneration
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier
- School boy raises cash for cancer with cakes