A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- Animal cruelty: Man admits causing unnecessary suffering after death of husky dog shut in conservatory on hot day
- Storm Doris: Firefighters tackle 'precarious hoarding' in New Malden retail park - road closures in place
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month