A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Music mogul 'used his fame to rape and abuse young girls', court hears
- Eight-year-old boy faced 'attempted abduction' by two men in a car as he played near home with friends
- AFC Wimbledon cleared for Plough Lane return
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- Protesters line steps of New Wimbledon Theatre against opening night of Dirty Dancing