A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Funeral of dedicated former councillor to be held tomorrow
- What do you think of AFC Wimbledon's stadium plans? We took to the streets to find out
- Family to face first Christmas without caring mother who took her own life
- Man, 31, accused of racial abuse at Wimbledon Library in court
- Children's author unveils new school library to excited pupils