A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Car flips onto roof in St Helier Avenue, Morden
- Festival scientifically-proven to entertain young minds
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Putney signing
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures set to continue as summer comes to an end
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London