A drop-in service for Merton's black and Asian community will launch next month.
n March, Imagine Independence will begin to deliver bespoke services to Merton’s black and Asian community.
Mitcham Library will host the first of the weekly Wednesday services for people to get together to socialise and provide support.
A Mitcham-based drop-in will be offered every Wednesday to include peer support, advocacy and special events.
A wider-reaching floating support service, available throughout the borough, will offer individuals more intensive and home-based support, to include advocacy, peer support, living skills, travel training and more.
The drop-in services will be held every Wednesday.
The launch is on Tuesday, March 4 from 10am to 1.15pm, at the library in London Road.
- Testing work to start on site of new £11m leisure centre
- Best happy video yet? Rugby player, bowls club members and Windmillers celebrate Wimbledon Village and Park
- Which Wimbledon restaurant has reached the final of the "Curry Oscars"?
- Primary school on winning streak with two gold awards and thousands of pounds in recycling prizes
- VIDEO: Peeping Tom doctor - believed to be London's worst ever - jailed after filming himself by mistake