Pupils, parents and members of the community are being invited to vote for their favourite out of three logos for a Mitcham primary school.
Potential logos to represent Benedict Primary School, in Mitcham Road, have been inspired by both the school and surrounding area.
Pupils will vote for their favourite with a token.
Interim headteacher, Elaine Robertson, said: “This is an exciting time of positive change for Benedict Primary School.
"I would like to encourage as many people as possible to vote for the new logo – the school plays a pivotal role in the community and so it’s important that the logo is voted for by the wider community as well as the school community and the children who will wear it with pride.”
Parents, carers and members of the community can cast their votes via the website.
The winning logo will be revealed in April.
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon
- Frail elderly woman left with two-inch gash in head after mugging in Mitcham
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country