Pupils, parents and members of the community are being invited to vote for their favourite out of three logos for a Mitcham primary school.
Potential logos to represent Benedict Primary School, in Mitcham Road, have been inspired by both the school and surrounding area.
Pupils will vote for their favourite with a token.
Interim headteacher, Elaine Robertson, said: “This is an exciting time of positive change for Benedict Primary School.
"I would like to encourage as many people as possible to vote for the new logo – the school plays a pivotal role in the community and so it’s important that the logo is voted for by the wider community as well as the school community and the children who will wear it with pride.”
Parents, carers and members of the community can cast their votes via the website.
The winning logo will be revealed in April.
- A 1950s shot gun, a rifle and a revolver were among the firearms surrendered in Merton
- Merton Council calls on borough's top cop to send more police officers to areas hit by most serious crime
- Three petitions with 1,500 signatures have been collected as people worry about future of adult education
- Weekend trains to Waterloo from Wimbledon Station cancelled for early next year
- New headteacher brought in after sudden departure of Yvonne Norman