Pupils, parents and members of the community are being invited to vote for their favourite out of three logos for a Mitcham primary school.
Potential logos to represent Benedict Primary School, in Mitcham Road, have been inspired by both the school and surrounding area.
Pupils will vote for their favourite with a token.
Interim headteacher, Elaine Robertson, said: “This is an exciting time of positive change for Benedict Primary School.
"I would like to encourage as many people as possible to vote for the new logo – the school plays a pivotal role in the community and so it’s important that the logo is voted for by the wider community as well as the school community and the children who will wear it with pride.”
Parents, carers and members of the community can cast their votes via the website.
The winning logo will be revealed in April.
- Police appeal to find two teenage boys after knife point robbery in Colliers Wood
- Updated: Gas works close parts of Kingston Road for the rest of the week
- Park staff and volunteers form opposition group and condemn lack of transparency over Merton Council's controversial outsourcing plans
- Revealed: Some vulnerable young people in Merton waited 19 weeks for mental health assessments last year
- Two arrests and one wanted man after serious chemical assault at a Colliers Wood shopping centre