New logo vote for Benedict Primary School in Mitcham
Pupils, parents and members of the community are being invited to vote for their favourite out of three logos for a Mitcham primary school.
Potential logos to represent Benedict Primary School, in Mitcham Road, have been inspired by both the school and surrounding area.
Pupils will vote for their favourite with a token.
Interim headteacher, Elaine Robertson, said: “This is an exciting time of positive change for Benedict Primary School.
"I would like to encourage as many people as possible to vote for the new logo – the school plays a pivotal role in the community and so it’s important that the logo is voted for by the wider community as well as the school community and the children who will wear it with pride.”
Parents, carers and members of the community can cast their votes via the website.
The winning logo will be revealed in April.
- Council fails to use powers to crack down on empty homes with higher tax
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Iranian TV firm set to takeover studio where The Bill was produced
- CLEARED: Accident at West Barnes Lane level crossing closes Burlington Road
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
Comments are closed on this article.