Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway