Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merton Civic Awards: Kind and caring pharmacy worker recognised for helpfulness
- Merton Heritage Discovery Day showcases the borough's historic assets
- UPDATE: Woman in her 40s treated for head injury after car pierced by metal barrier
- Thousands of pounds raised in memory of teenager at rugby day
- A child and a man in his seventies were among those seriously injured in collision