Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO: Innocent victim vindicated after thugs jailed for up to 19 years for violent attack
- Scrutiny panel rejects opportunity to review £5.4m cuts to 'vital care' for vulnerable people
- Extraordinary footage of UFOs over Wimbledon - What do you think?
- BREAKING NEWS: 19 years behind bars for burglars who savagely attacked a Wimbledon academic in his own home
- Now launched: Merton Civic Awards 2015