Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 'I would love to do it': Patrick Marber tells us The Day Today would 'have some fun' with Brexit
- Met Police reassure tennis fans as Wimbledon championships begin
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey
- Pavement plaques and installed to show visitors The Wimbledon Way