Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef finalist
- Will this spiky hedge stop the allotment thieves striking?
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Prime location: Caravan-dwellers pitch up on millionaires' playground
- "I would be UKIP leader if Nigel Farage asked," pledges former Merton Conservative Suzanne Evans