Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- Rejected: Council refuses permission for block of flats on Mitcham Cricket Green Conservation Area
- Do you have what it takes? Fire cadets schemes running for teenagers in Mitcham and Croydon
- "Choose a life, not a knife": Met police cadets campaign posters to appear across London to tackle knife crime
- Night tube under threat as union votes in favour of strike action over pay and conditions