Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact email@example.com
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- Assault victim in 'critical condition' after being knocked unconscious at Tube station
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Police called to Wimbledon Broadway after 'concerns for the safety of a man'
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final