Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFC Wimbledon confident there are enough parking spaces around proposed Plough Lane stadium
- 'Massive bill' for Thames Water and another nightmare for south London commuters as leaks continue to pour into rail tunnel
- Charity drops plans for new free secondary school in Merton
- Campaigners call on Merton Council leader to reject proposed cuts to adult social care
- Transformation begins for tower voted London's ugliest building