Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of planning to join ISIS charged with terror offences
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Update: Man dies after collapsing at gym in Wimbledon - Nuffield Health Centre to remain 'temporarily closed'
- Whose land is it anyway? Anger over 'filthy' fly tipping in conservation area that no one takes responsibility for
- WATCH: Moment Merton Council enforcement officer is violently kicked off Morden bus