Overflowing ponds and flooded roads hit Mitcham this afternoon following heavy rain.
Workmen were sent to Mitcham tram stop to drain water from the tracks and water-logged roads caused dangerous driving conditions.
Catriona Bennett said: "If anyone is driving through Mitcham, be very careful at the roundabout by the goose pond as it flooded. Was still able to go round it about 30 minutes ago but don't know how much worse it will get."
More heavy rain is forecast for the weekend.
Is wet weather disrupting travel in your area? Contact email@example.com
- 10th Anniversary of Drop In Centre
- VIDEO: 'Slippery tracks' disrupt trains across south London in aftermath of Hurricane Gonzalo
- Lost in Earlsfield: South West Trains bombarded with complaints over weekend bus replacement service
- No service is safe as council announces £32m of cuts - adult education first under threat
- Campaign to keep doctors' surgery on site three years after fight to stop closure