Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Merton police officer dismissed from the Met for 'discreditable conduct' after admitting voyeurism offences
- Wimbledon tennis championships: travel tips and parking changes through Wimbledon and Southfields during two week event
- Brexit: Focus must be on protecting jobs and stabilising the economy say Merton's politicians