Treats for taste buds at Garfield Primary School charity cake sale in Wimbledon
Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Water park opens for school summer holidays
- Muslim group inspires community cohesion at Ramadan meal
- Chinese takeaway in Mitcham re-opens after mice infestation and lack of cleanliness
- Sutton's volunteer police cadets come fourth in London-wide competition
- The Great British Busk Off
Comments are closed on this article.