Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Bags of bullets, flares and heroin found at Merton home of courier fraudster who conned vulnerable people
- Regeneration: Housing association reveals financial offers to nearly 1,000 people affected by regeneration
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier
- School boy raises cash for cancer with cakes
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected