Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- 'I would have no heating, no food, no Christmas': Disabled ex-serviceman fined £700 for driving in bus lane
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn