Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Appeal for missing Wandsworth woman who may be in Merton
- Cross-continent art exhibition funds books for rural Zimbabwean primary school
- AFC Wimbledon mascot Haydon the Womble to take on Spongebob on Nick Kicks this morning
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead