Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Nominations open for this year's Merton Community Awards
- Police appeal to find two teenage boys after knife point robbery in Colliers Wood
- Updated: Gas works close parts of Kingston Road for the rest of the week
- Park staff and volunteers form opposition group and condemn lack of transparency over Merton Council's controversial outsourcing plans
- Revealed: Some vulnerable young people in Merton waited 19 weeks for mental health assessments last year