Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef finalist
- Will this spiky hedge stop the allotment thieves striking?
- Considerably richer than you: the south London and Surrey links of Britain's millionaires
- Prime location: Caravan-dwellers pitch up on millionaires' playground
- "I would be UKIP leader if Nigel Farage asked," pledges former Merton Conservative Suzanne Evans