Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Riders take to the saddle in fancy dress to raise tens of thousands of pounds for charity
- Police search for dementia sufferer missing from care home
- Calls for Putney and Wimbledon commons tax refund after boundaries based on 1915 map
- Best bloomin' gardens in the borough named by Merton Council
- Traffic mayhem after two motorcycle accidents in two hours