Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London
- 'Dream come true': Sutton come from behind to set up lucrative tie against Leeds Utd