Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- Parks groups worried about plans to outsource parks maintenance, waste and street cleansing to meet council
- Merton Civic Awards: Dedicated AFC Wimbledon volunteer recognised for years of hard work
- Merton given a £5.5m boost to create extra school places
- Interview: Strictly star's UK tour hotfoots it to Wimbledon
- Long-running road works and no car parking damaging business say traders