Hundreds of pounds was raised by youngsters who sold cakes and dressed up in blue and white at a Wimbledon primary school.
Pupils and staff at Garfield Primary School in Garfield Road, raised £561 for UNICEF as part of a fundraising day on Friday at the school.
A blue and white themed cake sale was held, and children and teachers dressed in the same colours for the day to raise awareness of UNICEF's work.
A school spokesperson said: "We were handing out cakes all day but we had fun."
- 'Long term future' of nurseries could be at risk from proposed flat-rate funding, London Councils warns
- Delays ease but commuters face crowded District line tube trains due to signal failure at Wimbledon
- Ten teens charged with causing actual bodily harm and intimidating a witness after lone teenage girl is knocked unconscious in Mitcham
- Approval given for 21 new homes in first move to 'regenerate' the Ravensbury estate
- Protest planned at Dirty Dancing's opening night against lack of live musicians