Brownies travelled back in time to learn about being an evacuee in the Second World War.
Youngsters from the 12th Wimbledon pack welcomed Dorothy and Peter Turner to Christ Church in Copse Hill to provide insight into how life might have been for someone of their age during wartime.
Mr and Mrs Turner lived in Southfields and Wimbledon Park during the Second World War, and shared their experiences with the seven to 10-year-olds on Thursday, February 6.
They brought in memorabilia including bomb shell cases they had collected after the war ended.
- Best and worst-performing secondary schools in Merton revealed
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany