Brownies travelled back in time to learn about being an evacuee in the Second World War.
Youngsters from the 12th Wimbledon pack welcomed Dorothy and Peter Turner to Christ Church in Copse Hill to provide insight into how life might have been for someone of their age during wartime.
Mr and Mrs Turner lived in Southfields and Wimbledon Park during the Second World War, and shared their experiences with the seven to 10-year-olds on Thursday, February 6.
They brought in memorabilia including bomb shell cases they had collected after the war ended.
- 1,200 strong petition against plans to review adult education handed to council
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran"
- VIDEO: Boris Johnson searches for 'mystery' evidence of £0.5m investment in Mitcham town centre
- Police: No further action after Italian restaurant assault allegation
- Little stars perform in front of proud parents