Young dancers, singers and musicians are being invited to audition for a 24 hour youth festival organised by the YMCA.
Successful acts from auditions in Wimbledon could find themselves in the limelight at the YMCA As One festival this summer.
This year the YMCA is concentrating on a range of different genres of music providing attendees with a diverse range of acts for young people by young people.
The annual 24 hour festival will start in the Midlands on Friday, June 13 and run into the following day.
Alongside the stage performances, food and drinks will be offered to the attendees throughout the festival.
The top performance from the audition stages will win a place to perform as well as £100 in prize money and reimbursement for travel expenses of up to £150 to the event.
Joshua Hustwick, Music ROOM Co-ordinator at John Innes Youth Centre and organiser of the As One audition, said: "Our weekly music sessions here at Music Room are a good pool to draw talent from since we have young people here who are involved in diverse arts and music projects.
"However, this is an open audition where everyone aged eleven to eighteen are welcome to take part and I look forward to seeing a variety of creative talent which showcases what the local area has to offer."
Auditions are being held at John Innes Youth centre in Kingston Road, Wimbledon, on Friday, February 21 from 3pm to 6pm.
- Man found not guilty of murdering Tooting pensioner, but trial continues
- World War 1 footage and historic photo exhibition some of the highlights of day dedicated to Merton's heritage
- RESULT! You can now stop cold calls to your mobile with a simple text message
- Traffic: Temporary traffic lights in place due to burst water main in Mitcham
- Fires and fire deaths across London slightly up from last year