Primary school teacher reported by UKIP councillor for sending 'offensive' tweets has been cleared
A primary school teacher investigated for sending 'offensive' tweets during a public meeting is now in the clear.
Mrs Schneider sparked a debate after sharing her opinons of UKIP views on immigration, honour killings and tax with her 4,000 followers.
She was told to stop using social media while the school investigated.
A Merton Council spokesperson said: "This was a staff matter for the schools to deal with and we are satisfied that the right discussions have taken place for the matter to now be closed."
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Fierce competition for Wimbledon school places - 500 metres still too far out for one family
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- VIDEO: Wimbledon Common shown in all its glory in inspirational short film
- Deen City Farm to open its doors to visitors in gardens event
Comments are closed on this article.