A primary school teacher investigated for sending 'offensive' tweets during a public meeting is now in the clear.
Mrs Schneider sparked a debate after sharing her opinons of UKIP views on immigration, honour killings and tax with her 4,000 followers.
She was told to stop using social media while the school investigated.
A Merton Council spokesperson said: "This was a staff matter for the schools to deal with and we are satisfied that the right discussions have taken place for the matter to now be closed."
- Confirmed: New secondary school will be built in south Wimbledon
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- A footballer, a doctor and a knight in shining armour: Merton remembers those who fell at the Battle of the Somme
- A day of remembrance - 100 years since the beginning of the Battle of The Somme we ask our readers for their stories of that most terrible of battles
- Pakistan cricket legend to host exclusive charity event in Mitcham