Primary school teacher reported by UKIP councillor for sending 'offensive' tweets has been cleared
A primary school teacher investigated for sending 'offensive' tweets during a public meeting is now in the clear.
Mrs Schneider sparked a debate after sharing her opinons of UKIP views on immigration, honour killings and tax with her 4,000 followers.
She was told to stop using social media while the school investigated.
A Merton Council spokesperson said: "This was a staff matter for the schools to deal with and we are satisfied that the right discussions have taken place for the matter to now be closed."
- Post mortem examinations to take place into New Malden child deaths
- New Merton Park free school site will not be ready this September
- New political party wants Mitcham 'independence'
- 'Interesting buildings' lost as new housing sweeps through Merton
- Unique Merton pictures from last 150 years in online archive
Comments are closed on this article.