Free health checks and advice will be available at the Raynes Park Health Centre this weekend.
Healthcare professionals have teamed up to organise Love Your Heart Day at Raynes Park Health Centre, Lambton Road, on Saturday, February, 15.
Free health checks and dietary advice will be available at the event, that is running from 10am to 1.15pm.
It has been organised by Kingston Hospital and Healthwatch Merton.
- Bags of bullets, flares and heroin found at Merton home of courier fraudster who conned vulnerable people
- Regeneration: Housing association reveals financial offers to nearly 1,000 people affected by regeneration
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier
- School boy raises cash for cancer with cakes
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected