Free health checks and advice will be available at the Raynes Park Health Centre this weekend.
Healthcare professionals have teamed up to organise Love Your Heart Day at Raynes Park Health Centre, Lambton Road, on Saturday, February, 15.
Free health checks and dietary advice will be available at the event, that is running from 10am to 1.15pm.
It has been organised by Kingston Hospital and Healthwatch Merton.
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon
- Frail elderly woman left with two-inch gash in head after mugging in Mitcham
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country