Heart health and dietary advice at Raynes Park Health Centre
Free health checks and advice will be available at the Raynes Park Health Centre this weekend.
Healthcare professionals have teamed up to organise Love Your Heart Day at Raynes Park Health Centre, Lambton Road, on Saturday, February, 15.
Free health checks and dietary advice will be available at the event, that is running from 10am to 1.15pm.
It has been organised by Kingston Hospital and Healthwatch Merton.
- Wimbledon food bank gives 45 tonnes of food to 5,000 people in two years
- Fight for future of Dundonald Rec to reach final court showdown
- Social club swaps illegal poker for snooker tables under new owner
- Councillor Peter Walker, 68, finishes the London Marathon
- Basement extension with gym, sauna and chinese room irks neighbours
Comments are closed on this article.