If you're looking for a fitness challenge that gets you out of the gym, you might be inspired to join a new triathlon club.
Organisers are finalising plans for a permanent training facility, but weekend bike rides and swimming training around Raynes Park will start this month.
Wesley de Leur, a South African electrical engineer who launched the club after falling in love with the sport, said: "Our intention is to get both adults and children from the community involved in triathlons and promote healthy living."
Founders are looking for residents who would like to help with club organisation and administration.
Weekend bike rides will start at Starbucks Raynes Park, on Saturdays from 8am, with beginner, intermediate and experienced groups.
Running training for beginner, intermediate and experienced levels start on Wednesdays 7pm. Swim training will commence as soon as a suitable facility has been confirmed.
For more information, visit transitionzonesports.com, or call 07725 642823.
- Matthew Kitandwe murder: Second boy arrested as detectives return to the scene one week on and £10,000 reward for information is offered
- Blue badge fraudsters fined for falsely using disabled badges, one belonging to a dead man, to park for free
- Brexit vote and Boris Johnson bid to succeed Cameron could mean Heathrow expansion is denied, say campaigners
- Police on 'high alert' for post-Brexit racism and hate crime
- Enjoy the bright morning before sun gives way to cloud and rain this afternoon