If you're looking for a fitness challenge that gets you out of the gym, you might be inspired to join a new triathlon club.
Organisers are finalising plans for a permanent training facility, but weekend bike rides and swimming training around Raynes Park will start this month.
Wesley de Leur, a South African electrical engineer who launched the club after falling in love with the sport, said: "Our intention is to get both adults and children from the community involved in triathlons and promote healthy living."
Founders are looking for residents who would like to help with club organisation and administration.
Weekend bike rides will start at Starbucks Raynes Park, on Saturdays from 8am, with beginner, intermediate and experienced groups.
Running training for beginner, intermediate and experienced levels start on Wednesdays 7pm. Swim training will commence as soon as a suitable facility has been confirmed.
For more information, visit transitionzonesports.com, or call 07725 642823.
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Stars of award-winning BBC show Episodes hit by collapse of Wimbledon Studios
- Dog bites land five people a week in Epsom and St Helier A&Es
- Wimbledon violent burglary victim donates cash to medics who helped him back to health
- Who is your community champion? Award nominations now open