A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Infant daughter of Morden family swept into the sea dies in hospital
- Man arrested following fatal crash during police pursuit from officers investigating drone near Wandsworth Prison
- ‘London has a special place in our hearts’: Futuristic Polar Bears are ready to DJ in Clapham
- Poo on a platform: Horrified commuter finds 'human excrement' on station platform TWO DAYS in a row
- Interview: Ridley Scott’s son Luke prepares to hit the big time with directorial debut Morgan