A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- UPDATED: Elderly man in hospital after falling under a train at Tooting Broadway station
- UPDATED: SIX people injured as chemical incident closes Wimbledon Leisure Centre and surrounding roads
- PICTURES: Passenger and driver manage to escape "dramatic" car fire in Dundonald Road