A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Army professionals promise to whip you into shape with free fitness class
- Stroke sufferer 'prisoner in own home' after housing association fails to fix hazardous path
- Free electricity for a year up for grabs at green living event
- Young maths prodigy honoured by mayor of Merton
- Building work can begin on Dundonald Primary after judge decision today