'Pioneering' low cost fertility trial to start at Raynes Park clinic
A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Thousands celebrate Eid at Baithul Futuh Mosque in Morden
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Man charged with raping 14-year-old girl in Wandle Park is remanded in custody
- Free school secures funding less than two months before start of term
- Garden centre prepares to close as National Trust indicates takeover
Comments are closed on this article.