A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- PICTURES: Curious antiquities and art by 18th century masters on display in historic home
- Tree measuring 25ft found alight in Morden Hall Park
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef semi-finalist
- Things to do around Wimbledon this weekend (April 24 to April 24)
- Instrument repairs and 3D printing among new facilities for £4million college expansion