A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Merton tech hub 'full to bursting' with start-ups one year after launch
- Mentally ill man guilty of strangling Mormon grandmother to death after she homed him to avoid bedroom tax
- Housing association leaseholder facing £6,000 repairs bill
- Disabled people challenge councillors 'playing football with our lives' to soccer match
- South Thames College student stabbed in Morden Park