A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Neighbours rally round to stop closure of much-loved coffee shop
- Mitcham man in court after van hijack
- Brothers visit all 270 tube stations in record time to fund holiday for sick children
- Interview with rock and roll orchestra The 286 lead singer Spencer Hannabuss
- Beer by the River festival in full swing at Morden Park Hall