A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- 'Extremely disappointing': Wandsworth Council leader criticises Sadiq Khan as Plough Lane decision returns to Merton Council despite protests
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: These are the planned engineering works affecting the network in south west London and north Surrey this weekend