A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Best and worst-performing secondary schools in Merton revealed
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany