A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- Ahmadiyya Muslims condemn 'barbaric acts' of terrorism
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- South West Trains to be part-run by Chinese firm in shock Government announcement
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims