'Pioneering' low cost fertility trial to start at Raynes Park clinic
A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Young Muslims raise £2,200 for Merton's elderly
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- Young police cadets raise money for Help for Heroes
- Wimbledon Park Cafeteria opens its doors after refurbishment
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze