A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Thousands raised for giggle doctors by generous school children
- 'The funny thing about me is that I actually can't dance', says Michael Jackson tribute artist
- Love Me Tender: Mica Paris to star in brand new Elvis-themed musical
- £130 million for huge school expansion programme
- Sean Heiss murder trial: Hockey star recounts night of next-door neighbour's killing