A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Councils' £350k spend fighting Heathrow expansion 'doing taxpayers a favour'
- 'Monstrous' Merton Hall plans halted by councillors
- Fire in Colliers Wood started by sun rays
- More than 50 MPs sign letter backing Crossrail 2
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa