A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Ten teens charged with causing actual bodily harm and intimidating a witness after lone teenage girl is knocked unconscious in Mitcham
- Approval given for 21 new homes in first move to 'regenerate' the Ravensbury estate
- Protest planned at Dirty Dancing's opening night against lack of live musicians
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch