A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Merton residents join Lord Dubs to rally in support for refugees on Wimbledon Common
- Hollywood A-lister flown in to Merton Park by helicopter to film his latest movie
- Police appeal to find Merton teenager missing for nearly two weeks
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over
- Wimbledon primary school raises £800 for Save the Children through 'Build a Den' day