A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Neighbours and students of under-threat adult education incandescent after rumours of council cuts
- Regeneration boss says housing association 'won't make a penny' from proposed redevelopment - as he admits most new-builds will be for private rent
- Sports charity to host free basketball championships and coaching for teenagers
- Conkers a smash hit in striking autumn competition at city farm
- AFC Wimbledon supporters group speaks out after smaller scale greyhound bid unveiled