A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Tram services added to TfL tube map for first time
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Appeal for missing Wandsworth woman who may be in Merton
- Cross-continent art exhibition funds books for rural Zimbabwean primary school