A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- Animal cruelty: Man admits causing unnecessary suffering after death of husky dog shut in conservatory on hot day
- Storm Doris: Firefighters tackle 'precarious hoarding' in New Malden retail park - road closures in place
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month