A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Boy, 3, falls from third-storey window in Mitcham
- World War II veteran to be honoured with a Royal Marine beret 64 years after fighting in naval battle against legendary German battleship
- Fracking in Merton could start next year said energy company boss
- Local artists paint India race rickshaws in memory of Duchess of Cornwall's brother
- Man accused of plotting to join Al-Shabaab has 'spent years in mental health hospital'