A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Tennis club 'shocked' by courts closure
- Controversial charity wins right to open secondary school in Merton
- Multi-vehicle crash closes two lanes on A3 Surrey-bound at Tolworth
- Delicious cheesecake crowned winner at Harvest Festival