A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- No assessment done into impact of forcing centre for adults with learning disabilities to relocate
- Teenage girl sexually assaulted in broad daylight while waiting for a bus
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Youth worker found dead on Wimbledon Common died from alcohol poisoning after battling with addiction
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport