'Pioneering' low cost fertility trial to start at Raynes Park clinic
A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Comedian Eddie Izzard stops off in Morden on campaign tour
- Wimbledon food bank gives 45 tonnes of food to 5,000 people in two years
- Fight for future of Dundonald Rec to reach final court showdown
- Social club swaps illegal poker for snooker tables under new owner
Comments are closed on this article.