A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Merton Civic Awards: 11-year-old weightlifter receives sporting achievement nomination
- Hotelier shot dead in St Lucia had received death threats, inquest hears
- Will it ever end? More train disruption for District Line commuters
- Inquest into British hotelier thought to have been killed by hitman in St Lucia begins today
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals to begin process of becoming semi-independent foundation trust