A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- WATCH: Neighbours pay emotional tributes to retired window cleaner killed in Westminster terror attack
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Greyhound chief accuses Merton Council of 'political opportunism' ahead of Wimbledon Stadium's final dog race before demolition
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital