A 'pioneering' technique for low cost IVF is being trialled at a Raynes Park clinic this year.
Create Fertility in Pepys Road, is appealing to women under 37-years-old who have not undergone IVF treatment before, to take part in the trial.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is said to be the best treatment for certain kinds of fertility problems but procedures do not always result in pregnancy.
Geeta Nargund, medical director of Create Fertility and director of the Walking Egg foundation, said: "We are doing IVF without the expensive laboratory so it brings down the cost of it."
The trial costs about £1,000. For more information visit the website on www.createfertility.co.uk.
- Dog control orders in Merton parks could be imposed by the end of the year
- Wimbledon teenager among those to receive Mayor of London awards for dedication
- Hundreds enjoy fresh fruit and entertainment at fourth annual Fruit Day
- Male cyclist hit by car in London Road, Tooting
- Mother-of-two with leukaemia appeals for help in desperate bid for donor match