A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- VIDEO: 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- Man masturbates in park while children play nearby
- Merton Civic Awards: Nurturing and inspiring teacher nominated by governors
- Police hunt man accused of violent attack in Wimbledon's Po Na Na nightclub
- Wimbledon tennis winners will get record-breaking £1.88m this year