A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- 'I would have no heating, no food, no Christmas': Disabled ex-serviceman fined £700 for driving in bus lane
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn