A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon
- Frail elderly woman left with two-inch gash in head after mugging in Mitcham
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country