A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- 'We are so in awe of him': Tributes paid to young doctor who raised over £100,000 for charity after cancer diagnosis
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher
- South West services delayed by up to an hour after person hit by train
- Toxic air warnings issued across south London as pollution levels hit 'red alert' once again