Motspur Park university professor denies using knee in sex assault
A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- Thousands celebrate Eid at Baithul Futuh Mosque in Morden
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Man charged with raping 14-year-old girl in Wandle Park is remanded in custody
- Free school secures funding less than two months before start of term
- Garden centre prepares to close as National Trust indicates takeover