A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Country music legend sentenced to 15 years in jail for rape and indecent assault
- UPDATED: Dead body on tracks causes train delays