Motspur Park university professor denies using knee in sex assault
A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- Marathon runners do Merton proud
- Birthday boy completes marathon for sister
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Medieval abbey celebrates 900th anniversary with art exhibition
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'