A Motspur Park university professor has denied an accusation of sexual assault.
Doctor Bryan McIntosh, 46, of Bargate Close, appeared before magistrates in Wimbledon on Monday, February 10, to deny the charge.
The alleged incident occurred on October 8, last year, with the complainant accusing Dr McIntosh of touching him inappropriately, pressing his knee between his buttocks.
Magistrates agreed the case was suitable for trial at magistrates’ court but Dr McIntosh, who works at the American University in Richmond, opted for trial at Crown Court.
He will next appear for a preliminary hearing at Kingston Crown Court on Monday, February 24.
- Weeping willow crashes down on car in residential street
- London United bus driver strike cancelled
- UPDATE: Police hunt continues for man missing from mental health hospital
- Sculptor and former Wimbledon Village resident David Wynne dies aged 88
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?