A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- New quid on the block: Round pounds on way out with new coin arriving tomorrow
- Ahmadiyya Muslims condemn 'barbaric acts' of terrorism
- Car tax rules are changing this week and you could be paying more: Here's what you need to know
- South West Trains to be part-run by Chinese firm in shock Government announcement
- Terror fears cause drop in London tourist numbers, expert claims