A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- Homeward bound: Happy ending as beloved toy dog lost in the post makes it safely home
- Southern train guards announce fresh strike action
- UPDATED: Northern line running with severe delays after signal failure sends Tube into meltdown
- Delays to suburban trains as passenger is taken ill at Earlsfield
- London temperatures set to soar as heatwave sets in