A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- VIDEO: 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- Man masturbates in park while children play nearby
- Merton Civic Awards: Nurturing and inspiring teacher nominated by governors
- Police hunt man accused of violent attack in Wimbledon's Po Na Na nightclub
- Wimbledon tennis winners will get record-breaking £1.88m this year