A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- Car tax is changing in April: Here's what you need to know
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- Morden mosque fire: Teenager appears in court charged with arson
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- It's magic: Quidditch Premier League try-outs come to south London