A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- VIDEO: Hidden toilet cam doctor filmed himself by mistake - jailed for five years today
- A 1950s shot gun, a rifle and a revolver were among the firearms surrendered in Merton
- Merton Council calls on borough's top cop to send more police officers to areas hit by most serious crime
- Three petitions with more than 2,000 signatures have been collected as people worry about future of adult education
- Weekend trains to Waterloo from Wimbledon Station cancelled for early next year