A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- Incomplete Oyster journeys cost commuters £53 million last year: Where does your station rank?
- No show: Man charged with stabbing woman in the leg in Mitcham fails to appear in court
- Missing Mitcham girl found safe and well
- Don't name streets after people in case they are paedophiles, councils told
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming