A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs
- The Ivy is coming to Wimbledon Village
- World and Olympic Champion track cyclist and jockey Victoria Pendleton saddled up in Wimbledon
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Weather: Sunshine for bank holiday weekend