A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- UPDATE: Woman in her 40s treated for head injury after car pierced by metal barrier
- A child and a man in his seventies were among those seriously injured in collision
- Police want to talk to this woman about bus assault
- PICTURES: Arts festival draws crowds with multicultural and heritage events
- Letter: Council leader disappointed with Liberal Democrat comments on adult education