A cannabis factory has been discovered in an industrial storage unit during a police raid.
Officers raided the site in Lombard Business Park, Lombard Road, South Wimbledon at 5.30pm on Sunday, following complaints by other renters about the strong smell of cannabis.
Police seized about 140 cannabis plants along with hydroponic equipment and other tools used for cultivating drugs.
A 48-year-old man was arrested at his home on South Park Road, Wimbledon, with a 26-year-old woman from Cleeve Way, Sutton, on suspicion of producing cannabis.
The man and woman have been bailed until April 4 while police investigate.
- 'It made me angry': Mitcham woman's frustration as grandparents' graves are left overgrown in Lambeth cemetery
- Comedy's finest are heading to south west London for Balham Comedy Festival
- AFC Wimbledon fan raises £32,000 for Prostate Cancer UK after incurable diagnosis
- Bell End and Brown Willy named UK's rudest place names - but does anywhere here make the top 10?
- Hoody-wearing gunman who followed shopper home may have been involved in 'car jacking'