Firefighters were called to a commercial garage this morning after a fire broke out in the workshop.
Following an emergency call at 1am, four crews rushed to TA Central Autos, in Central Road, Morden, to extinguish the blaze.
Firefighters struggled to open the roll shutter and access the fire, but put out the blaze in 25 minutes once they were inside.
No one was injured but a fifth of the building was damaged as well as two cars.
Firefighters are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Ten teens charged with causing actual bodily harm and intimidating a witness after lone teenage girl is knocked unconscious in Mitcham
- Approval given for 21 new homes in first move to 'regenerate' the Ravensbury estate
- Protest planned at Dirty Dancing's opening night against lack of live musicians
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch