Heart attack victims who bonded while recovering in rehab are hosting a fundraiser disco on Friday night.
Mrs Edwards said: "When I was in cardiac rehab I met Patricia who had also had a heart attack and we have remained friends ever since."
Soul, reggae and 80s music will liven up The Surrey Arms, Morden Road, when the 'Ramp up the Red' disco kicks off at 8pm.
Bar staff will be decked out in red, food will be provided by volunteers and Mrs Edward's son-in-law will be one of the DJs at the family-run event.
There will be a raffle and a crocheted red and white blanket, handmade by Mrs Kimber, will be up for auction.
Tickets cost £5 in advance and £7 on the door.
Guests are asked to wear red. For more information, visit the website.
- Mitcham Common blaze: Area the size of 10 football pitches on fire
- 140-room hotel plan given the nod despite offering no car parking
- Head shave kick-starts choir fund-raising challegne
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Fire consumes pavilion at old BBC sports ground in Motspur Park