Heart attack victims who bonded while recovering in rehab are hosting a fundraiser disco on Friday night.
Mrs Edwards said: "When I was in cardiac rehab I met Patricia who had also had a heart attack and we have remained friends ever since."
Soul, reggae and 80s music will liven up The Surrey Arms, Morden Road, when the 'Ramp up the Red' disco kicks off at 8pm.
Bar staff will be decked out in red, food will be provided by volunteers and Mrs Edward's son-in-law will be one of the DJs at the family-run event.
There will be a raffle and a crocheted red and white blanket, handmade by Mrs Kimber, will be up for auction.
Tickets cost £5 in advance and £7 on the door.
Guests are asked to wear red. For more information, visit the website.
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- 'The flat was well alight and smoke was coming out of the windows' - firefighters save lives in Pollards Hill blaze
- 'Traingate' - Hospital chief exec says "I don't think we misled anyone" over leak of super-site plans
- Boy, 3, falls from third-storey window in Mitcham