Heart attack victims who bonded while recovering in rehab are hosting a fundraiser disco on Friday night.
Mrs Edwards said: "When I was in cardiac rehab I met Patricia who had also had a heart attack and we have remained friends ever since."
Soul, reggae and 80s music will liven up The Surrey Arms, Morden Road, when the 'Ramp up the Red' disco kicks off at 8pm.
Bar staff will be decked out in red, food will be provided by volunteers and Mrs Edward's son-in-law will be one of the DJs at the family-run event.
There will be a raffle and a crocheted red and white blanket, handmade by Mrs Kimber, will be up for auction.
Tickets cost £5 in advance and £7 on the door.
Guests are asked to wear red. For more information, visit the website.
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs
- The Ivy is coming to Wimbledon Village
- World and Olympic Champion track cyclist and jockey Victoria Pendleton saddled up in Wimbledon
- Captain America: Civil War - all the highlights from the London press conference
- Weather: Sunshine for bank holiday weekend