Heart attack victims who bonded while recovering in rehab are hosting a fundraiser disco on Friday night.
Mrs Edwards said: "When I was in cardiac rehab I met Patricia who had also had a heart attack and we have remained friends ever since."
Soul, reggae and 80s music will liven up The Surrey Arms, Morden Road, when the 'Ramp up the Red' disco kicks off at 8pm.
Bar staff will be decked out in red, food will be provided by volunteers and Mrs Edward's son-in-law will be one of the DJs at the family-run event.
There will be a raffle and a crocheted red and white blanket, handmade by Mrs Kimber, will be up for auction.
Tickets cost £5 in advance and £7 on the door.
Guests are asked to wear red. For more information, visit the website.
- Housing association leaseholder facing £6,000 repairs bill
- Unions and disability charity to host protest against cuts to 'vital services' outside council offices tonight
- South Thames College student stabbed in Morden Park
- Young doctor dying from skin cancer raises more than £20,000 for charity from his hospital bed
- UPDATE: Police issue description of teenager who pulled knife on 13-year-old in Ewell