Heart attack rehab friends arrange charity disco at The Surrey Arms, Morden
Heart attack victims who bonded while recovering in rehab are hosting a fundraiser disco on Friday night.
Mrs Edwards said: "When I was in cardiac rehab I met Patricia who had also had a heart attack and we have remained friends ever since."
Soul, reggae and 80s music will liven up The Surrey Arms, Morden Road, when the 'Ramp up the Red' disco kicks off at 8pm.
Bar staff will be decked out in red, food will be provided by volunteers and Mrs Edward's son-in-law will be one of the DJs at the family-run event.
There will be a raffle and a crocheted red and white blanket, handmade by Mrs Kimber, will be up for auction.
Tickets cost £5 in advance and £7 on the door.
Guests are asked to wear red. For more information, visit the website.
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Fierce competition for Wimbledon school places - 500 metres still too far out for one family
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- VIDEO: Wimbledon Common shown in all its glory in inspirational short film
- Deen City Farm to open its doors to visitors in gardens event
Comments are closed on this article.