Ant and Dec set to storm Wimbledon for Britain's Got Talent
Ant and Dec are coming to Wimbledon tomorrow morning to film a Flashmob for the opening sequence of this year's Britain's Got Talent.
The cheeky duo will descend on Wimbledon Studios, 1 Deer Park Road, with filming to start at 9.30am.
Crowds of hopefuls, dressed in red, white or blue, will be fighting for the chance to be caught on camera and watched by millions around the world when the next ITV series goes live in the spring.
Please send any pictures of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
- 23-year-old man charged after police find sub-machine gun and ammunition
- Scooby Doo surprises children ahead of mystery-solving gang reunion
- Marathon man completes century of runs
Comments are closed on this article.