Ant and Dec set to storm Wimbledon for Britain's Got Talent
Ant and Dec are coming to Wimbledon tomorrow morning to film a Flashmob for the opening sequence of this year's Britain's Got Talent.
The cheeky duo will descend on Wimbledon Studios, 1 Deer Park Road, with filming to start at 9.30am.
Crowds of hopefuls, dressed in red, white or blue, will be fighting for the chance to be caught on camera and watched by millions around the world when the next ITV series goes live in the spring.
Please send any pictures of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Young man rescued from scaffolding and treated for leg injury
- Huge police man-hunt after 'suicidal' woman went missing in Raynes Park
- Merton shares its World War One family stories ahead of centenary
- Street parties and activities planned for when RideLondon-Surrey cyclists pass through Merton
Comments are closed on this article.