Ant and Dec set to storm Wimbledon for Britain's Got Talent
Ant and Dec are coming to Wimbledon tomorrow morning to film a Flashmob for the opening sequence of this year's Britain's Got Talent.
The cheeky duo will descend on Wimbledon Studios, 1 Deer Park Road, with filming to start at 9.30am.
Crowds of hopefuls, dressed in red, white or blue, will be fighting for the chance to be caught on camera and watched by millions around the world when the next ITV series goes live in the spring.
Please send any pictures of the event to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Fierce competition for Wimbledon school places - 500 metres still too far out for one family
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- VIDEO: Wimbledon Common shown in all its glory in inspirational short film
Comments are closed on this article.