Ant and Dec are coming to Wimbledon tomorrow morning to film a Flashmob for the opening sequence of this year's Britain's Got Talent.
The cheeky duo will descend on Wimbledon Studios, 1 Deer Park Road, with filming to start at 9.30am.
Crowds of hopefuls, dressed in red, white or blue, will be fighting for the chance to be caught on camera and watched by millions around the world when the next ITV series goes live in the spring.
Please send any pictures of the event to email@example.com
- Tree measuring 25ft found alight in Morden Hall Park
- "Being recognised in Wimbledon streets is very strange" says MasterChef semi-finalist
- Things to do around Wimbledon this weekend (April 24 to April 24)
- Instrument repairs and 3D printing among new facilities for £4million college expansion
- Japanese drummers to bring thumping bass rhythms to Wimbledon