A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- Fire damages pavilion at athletics track in Wimbledon Park
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike