Former Merton police officer charged with possessing indecent images of children
A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Comedian Eddie Izzard stops off in Morden on campaign tour
- Wimbledon food bank gives 45 tonnes of food to 5,000 people in two years
- Fight for future of Dundonald Rec to reach final court showdown
- Social club swaps illegal poker for snooker tables under new owner
Comments are closed on this article.