A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- Traffic: Temporary traffic lights in place due to burst water main in Mitcham
- Fires and fire deaths across London slightly up from last year
- Weather: Warm, sunny start to bank holiday weekend
- 'It made me angry': Mitcham woman's frustration as grandparents' graves are left overgrown in Lambeth cemetery
- Comedy's finest are heading to south west London for Balham Comedy Festival