A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- TRAVEL: Signalling problem causing major delays to trains between Kingston and London Waterloo
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Three south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of planning to join ISIS charged with terror offences