A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- This 'wasted opportunity' could unlock space for thousands of new homes in London
- UPDATE: More on its way? Flood and traffic warnings in place after first snow of 2017
- GALLERY: Your pictures of the first snow of 2017
- Family of Tunisia attack victims ‘hope to find answers’ ahead of inquest
- Tests show 75 per cent cut to spread of cancer