A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- 'I would have no heating, no food, no Christmas': Disabled ex-serviceman fined £700 for driving in bus lane
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn