A former police constable has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.
Dominick Akinlade, 37, who served out of Merton, is appearing in custody at Westminster Magistrates' court today.
He has been charged with three counts of possessing indecent images of children.
- Dig around in the Wandle: Treasure hunt events coming up
- Interview with Tiff Stevenson: the stand-up comedian talks feminism, the Kardashians and inspiration ahead of her Wimbledon show
- New chair of governors at school where headteacher and former chair left suddenly speaks out
- Parents of murdered hotelier put up £60,000 reward to catch his killers
- Could 125mph double-decker trains be on their way to Epsom, Surbiton, Kingston and Hampton Court?