An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Shop owner tells of horror after ultra-violent robbers knocked women unconscious
- VIDEO: Train struggles through the flood water which ruined commutes across south London this weekend
- Three cleared of Danny Gough axe murder
- School dancers showcase skills at first performance of the year
- Ambulance drivers to walk out this week over pay dispute