An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- VIDEO: Teenager reaches final of short film competition judged by Dame Helen Mirren
- Jobs at risk in Wimbledon and Colliers Wood after Phones 4u collapse
- Police tape off house after man in his 20s found stabbed near Mitcham Common
- Army professionals promise to whip you into shape with free fitness class
- Stroke sufferer 'prisoner in own home' after housing association fails to fix hazardous path