An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- New chair of governors at school where headteacher and former chair left suddenly speaks out
- Parents of murdered hotelier put up £60,000 reward to catch his killers
- Could 125mph double-decker trains be on their way to Epsom, Surbiton, Kingston and Hampton Court?
- New games area too expensive claims community group
- Merton policeman in court charged with 'sexual touching' and harrasment