An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Confirmed: New secondary school will be built in south Wimbledon
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- A footballer, a doctor and a knight in shining armour: Merton remembers those who fell at the Battle of the Somme
- A day of remembrance - 100 years since the beginning of the Battle of The Somme we ask our readers for their stories of that most terrible of battles
- Pakistan cricket legend to host exclusive charity event in Mitcham