From nought to nice: Morden restaurant gets clean bill of health
An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Fierce competition for Wimbledon school places - 500 metres still too far out for one family
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- VIDEO: Wimbledon Common shown in all its glory in inspirational short film
Comments are closed on this article.