An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Voluntary services group has been honoured with a quality award for the ninth year in a row
- Rape victim told to "f*** off and cry in the street" by stranger she approached for help after attack near Southfields Station
- Criminal chased by police after he tried to escape from court gets a year behind bars
- BREAKING: Bank Holiday Monday rail strike suspended
- Man, 20, charged under terrorism act with preparing to go to Somalia to join Al-Shabaab