An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Christmas spirit has well and truly arrived at the Wimbledon Guild
- Volunteers dig deep to paint fences and plant flowers in the community
- Dig around in the Wandle: Treasure hunt events coming up
- Interview with Tiff Stevenson: the stand-up comedian talks feminism, the Kardashians and inspiration ahead of her Wimbledon show
- New chair of governors at school where headteacher and former chair left suddenly speaks out