An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Detectives have released this photo of a man they want to speak to about a robbery and assault
- Being a fussy eater inspired love of cooking which took local man all the way to MasterChef final
- Thousands of pounds raised since Friday in memory of hero killed at Old Street station trying to save brother
- Delivery van 'folds up like a pack of cards' in latest bridge crash
- Merton student one of chosen few to join volunteer India trip