An Indian restaurant that risked closure after scoring zero in a hygiene test is celebrating after inspectors gave it a clean bill of health.
Taz Islam, manager of Princess of India in London Road, Morden, is celebrating after receiving a 3* rating in the latest inspection from the Food Standards Agency.
Mr Islam said: "Our food is cooked to the highest standards only using the best quality and freshest ingredients. Our approach to healthy eating is that we try to minimize artificial colours and additives in our dishes.
"We never forget that without Princess of India loyal clients, many of whom have become friends, none of this success would be possible."
To check the rating of your local restaurant visit ratings.food.gov.uk
- Exciting line-up announced for Merton's Celebrating Age Festival
- Delivery van damaged after getting stuck under railway bridge
- Safety fears to be discussed at residents' meeting after violent Kings Road burglary
- 'Geeky' brothers attempt to visit all 270 tube stations to fund holiday for sick children
- Six bedroom house to be built on tennis court near All England Club in Wimbledon