Acne scarred suspect wanted by police after attempted Wimbledon burglary
An acne scarred suspect is being hunted by police after an attempted burglary at Wimbledon flats.
A neighbour in Emerson Court, Wimbledon Hill Road, called police after hearing the sound of breaking glass.
Police said a neighbour looked out of a window and saw a man running away from the scene after the incident at a ground floor flat in the block at 10.20am on Tuesday, January 28.
Police are appealing for witnesses.
Officers are appealing for information about a suspect, a black male who is about 5 ft 10ins.
He was wearing a black waist-length puffa jacket with blue hooded top underneath and jeans.
He also had acne scarring to his face.
Anyone with information should contact DC Simon Callcott on Wandsworth CID 020 8649 3130 or anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 23-year-old man charged after police find sub-machine gun and ammunition
- Scooby Doo surprises children ahead of mystery-solving gang reunion
- Marathon man completes century of runs
- WWI soldier poet Wilfred Owen spent holidays in Wimbledon Village
- Postwoman stole gift vouchers and cash from greetings cards
Comments are closed on this article.