An acne scarred suspect is being hunted by police after an attempted burglary at Wimbledon flats.
A neighbour in Emerson Court, Wimbledon Hill Road, called police after hearing the sound of breaking glass.
Police said a neighbour looked out of a window and saw a man running away from the scene after the incident at a ground floor flat in the block at 10.20am on Tuesday, January 28.
Police are appealing for witnesses.
Officers are appealing for information about a suspect, a black male who is about 5 ft 10ins.
He was wearing a black waist-length puffa jacket with blue hooded top underneath and jeans.
He also had acne scarring to his face.
Anyone with information should contact DC Simon Callcott on Wandsworth CID 020 8649 3130 or anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- 'Because I am a girl': Hundreds of students from Wimbledon secondary school march for women's rights
- Merton Council defends decision to live stream footage of nesting birds but not council meetings
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit