A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of an assault on two teenagers and a policeman at Wimbledon station on Saturday night.
Police were called to the scene just before 11pm and arrested the man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly, sexual assault, wounding and assaulting a policeman.
The teenage couple, both 16-years-old, were on a night out when the alleged assault took place.
The suspect has been bailed until February 25 while police investigate.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact British Transport Police on 0800 405040, quoting crime reference number 594, January 25 2014.
- More affordable housing for London as Sadiq Khan prepares to introduce 'non-negotiable' 35 per cent rate on private developments
- 'There's a squirrel trapped in my satellite dish' and other things the London Fire Brigade doesn't want to be called for
- 'Extremely disappointing': Wandsworth Council leader criticises Sadiq Khan as Plough Lane decision returns to Merton Council despite protests
- Rail companies to 'cut fares' after investigation reveals cheap tickets were hidden forcing customers to pay more
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: These are the planned engineering works affecting the network in south west London and north Surrey this weekend