A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of an assault on two teenagers and a policeman at Wimbledon station on Saturday night.
Police were called to the scene just before 11pm and arrested the man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly, sexual assault, wounding and assaulting a policeman.
The teenage couple, both 16-years-old, were on a night out when the alleged assault took place.
The suspect has been bailed until February 25 while police investigate.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact British Transport Police on 0800 405040, quoting crime reference number 594, January 25 2014.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Accidentally being in The Bill, saving people's lives and facing guns and knives - all in a day's work for retiring station supervisor
- Wimbledon Leisure Centre evacuated in fear of "noxious vapours" after industrial cleaner was mixed with pool chemicals
- Do you share your 90th birthday with the Queen? Join the future mayor for afternoon tea