A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of an assault on two teenagers and a policeman at Wimbledon station on Saturday night.
Police were called to the scene just before 11pm and arrested the man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly, sexual assault, wounding and assaulting a policeman.
The teenage couple, both 16-years-old, were on a night out when the alleged assault took place.
The suspect has been bailed until February 25 while police investigate.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact British Transport Police on 0800 405040, quoting crime reference number 594, January 25 2014.
- Rose Hill bus stabbing: Teenager arrested on attempted murder charge
- Friar Tuck and Little John come to the New Wimbledon Theatre as you've never seen them before
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- My dentist was a convicted unlicensed fraudster says shocked patient