A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of an assault on two teenagers and a policeman at Wimbledon station on Saturday night.
Police were called to the scene just before 11pm and arrested the man on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly, sexual assault, wounding and assaulting a policeman.
The teenage couple, both 16-years-old, were on a night out when the alleged assault took place.
The suspect has been bailed until February 25 while police investigate.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact British Transport Police on 0800 405040, quoting crime reference number 594, January 25 2014.
- Mentally ill man guilty of strangling Mormon grandmother to death after she homed him to avoid bedroom tax
- Housing association leaseholder facing £6,000 repairs bill
- Disabled people challenge councillors 'playing football with our lives' to soccer match
- South Thames College student stabbed in Morden Park
- Young doctor dying from skin cancer raises more than £20,000 for charity from his hospital bed