Woman trapped after car and bus crash in London Road, Mitcham
Drivers were diverted around a London Road, Mitcham, collision between a car and a bus this morning after reports that a woman was trapped in a vehicle.
Ambulance crews and Metropolitan Police officers were called to the A217 London Road in Mitcham, by the Crusoe Road junction, after reports that a bus and a car had collided.
Reports suggested that the road was closed in both directions while emergency services dealt with the incident and cars were being diverted around the scene.
According to a police spokesperson, a man was treated for ankle injuries at the scene and a woman, who was in the car, did not look like she had serious injuries.
The emergency services were called at 7.54am and the road was reopened at 8.48am on Monday, January 27.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Neighbours shock after house fire leaves woman fighting for life
- Wimbledon misses out on £30m 'mini-Holland' fund for cycling revolution
- Wimbledon heritage guru recognised with gallery and exhibition
- Woman fights for her life with 60 per cent burns - Man arrested in attempted murder probe
Comments are closed on this article.