Woman trapped after car and bus crash in London Road, Mitcham
Drivers were diverted around a London Road, Mitcham, collision between a car and a bus this morning after reports that a woman was trapped in a vehicle.
Ambulance crews and Metropolitan Police officers were called to the A217 London Road in Mitcham, by the Crusoe Road junction, after reports that a bus and a car had collided.
Reports suggested that the road was closed in both directions while emergency services dealt with the incident and cars were being diverted around the scene.
According to a police spokesperson, a man was treated for ankle injuries at the scene and a woman, who was in the car, did not look like she had serious injuries.
The emergency services were called at 7.54am and the road was reopened at 8.48am on Monday, January 27.
- Cyclist death sparks calls to improve road safety
- Updated: Patient taken to hospital with serious injuries after collision in London Road, Mitcham - road re-opened
- Man pleads guilty to possessing throwing knives and an air pistol outside Waitrose
- Record entries as Merton Best Business Awards finalists announced
- Man in his 20s treated for chest injuries at Mitcham crash scene
Comments are closed on this article.