Drivers were diverted around a London Road, Mitcham, collision between a car and a bus this morning after reports that a woman was trapped in a vehicle.
Ambulance crews and Metropolitan Police officers were called to the A217 London Road in Mitcham, by the Crusoe Road junction, after reports that a bus and a car had collided.
Reports suggested that the road was closed in both directions while emergency services dealt with the incident and cars were being diverted around the scene.
According to a police spokesperson, a man was treated for ankle injuries at the scene and a woman, who was in the car, did not look like she had serious injuries.
The emergency services were called at 7.54am and the road was reopened at 8.48am on Monday, January 27.
- Friar Tuck and Little John come to the New Wimbledon Theatre as you've never seen them before
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- My dentist was a convicted unlicensed fraudster says shocked patient
- Community mourns loss of two former councillors who died within a day of each other