Woman trapped after car and bus crash in London Road, Mitcham
Drivers were diverted around a London Road, Mitcham, collision between a car and a bus this morning after reports that a woman was trapped in a vehicle.
Ambulance crews and Metropolitan Police officers were called to the A217 London Road in Mitcham, by the Crusoe Road junction, after reports that a bus and a car had collided.
Reports suggested that the road was closed in both directions while emergency services dealt with the incident and cars were being diverted around the scene.
According to a police spokesperson, a man was treated for ankle injuries at the scene and a woman, who was in the car, did not look like she had serious injuries.
The emergency services were called at 7.54am and the road was reopened at 8.48am on Monday, January 27.
- 'Takeover will kill studios' - Boss of Wimbledon Studios resigns in row over multi-million pound takeover
- Fire starts in bedroom after over-heated downlight bursts into flames
- 'Appalling' vandalised poppies and litter at Mitcham War Memorial days before First World War centenary
- Water park opens for school summer holidays
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.