Thirty groups to flock to community open day in Colliers Wood
Are you thinking of taking up a new hobby or volunteering in the community this year?
A community open day will be held on Saturday, January 25 for people who are interested in starting something new - perhaps taking up a hobby, finding a support group or volunteering with an organisation.
More than 30 groups and organisations will attend an open day at the Community Centre in Colliers Wood High Street.
The event will be held from 11am to 5pm, and will feature a range of groups including the Colliers Wood Spring Arts Festival, Sustainable Merton, Colliers Wood Chorus and the Colliers Wood Residents' Association.
There will be performances of music and dance during the day as well as hands-on activities for children and young people including art and craft workshops, face-painting and a climbing wall.
An all-day cafe will serve home made cakes and sandwiches.
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
- Why were police taking pictures of scaffolding in Tooting?
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
- Ten-year-olds learn computer programming at after school club
- Marathon collapse will not deter St John Ambulance supporter from Great North Run
Comments are closed on this article.