Missing Mitcham man found
A man reported missing from Mitcham has returned safe and well to his family home.
Darragh Solan, 30, went missing at 11am on Friday, January 10.
He was seen by friends on two separate occasions in the Cricklewood area on Friday and Saturday.
Friends and officers concerned for his safety launched a Twitter appeal to track him down.
He returned home yesterday evening and was questioned by police about his whereabouts.
- Medieval abbey celebrates 900th anniversary with art exhibition
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
- 23-year-old man charged after police find sub-machine gun and ammunition
- Scooby Doo surprises children ahead of mystery-solving gang reunion