Youngsters were under the watchful eye of martial arts instructors as they kicked and punched their way through class.
Keen kickboxers from Reception to Year 6 at the Singlegate Primary School, South Gardens, Colliers Wood, learnt skills from instructors during a demonstration and taster session in kickboxing earlier today.
Wendy Wilshere and Rodney James from the British Martial Arts and Kickboxing Academies based in Wimbledon Park hosted the free event.
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon
- Frail elderly woman left with two-inch gash in head after mugging in Mitcham
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country