Youngsters were under the watchful eye of martial arts instructors as they kicked and punched their way through class.
Keen kickboxers from Reception to Year 6 at the Singlegate Primary School, South Gardens, Colliers Wood, learnt skills from instructors during a demonstration and taster session in kickboxing earlier today.
Wendy Wilshere and Rodney James from the British Martial Arts and Kickboxing Academies based in Wimbledon Park hosted the free event.
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- As former child refugee recounts horrific journey from Afghanistan, Wimbledon MP votes to stop 3,000 child refugees coming to UK
- The Ivy is coming to Wimbledon Village
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs