Youngsters were under the watchful eye of martial arts instructors as they kicked and punched their way through class.
Keen kickboxers from Reception to Year 6 at the Singlegate Primary School, South Gardens, Colliers Wood, learnt skills from instructors during a demonstration and taster session in kickboxing earlier today.
Wendy Wilshere and Rodney James from the British Martial Arts and Kickboxing Academies based in Wimbledon Park hosted the free event.
- Celeb hotspot Mitcham restaurant nominated for national award
- Thieves armed with electric drills stole £22,000 from pay and display machines in five months
- Check out these 4 ingenious ways to ‘hide’ your TV
- Cyclist hit by van in Wimbledon Hill Road - heavy traffic in both directions
- Man accused of driving at a police officer appears in court