Youngsters were under the watchful eye of martial arts instructors as they kicked and punched their way through class.
Keen kickboxers from Reception to Year 6 at the Singlegate Primary School, South Gardens, Colliers Wood, learnt skills from instructors during a demonstration and taster session in kickboxing earlier today.
Wendy Wilshere and Rodney James from the British Martial Arts and Kickboxing Academies based in Wimbledon Park hosted the free event.
- Police investigating after man found dead on pavement in Wimbledon
- Sprinkling of snow falls in south west London and north Surrey
- Double celebration for world's largest boomerang manufacturer
- Thrill-seeking circus 'will leave you astonished'
- VIDEO: Innocent victim vindicated after thugs jailed for up to 19 years for violent attack