Youngsters were under the watchful eye of martial arts instructors as they kicked and punched their way through class.
Keen kickboxers from Reception to Year 6 at the Singlegate Primary School, South Gardens, Colliers Wood, learnt skills from instructors during a demonstration and taster session in kickboxing earlier today.
Wendy Wilshere and Rodney James from the British Martial Arts and Kickboxing Academies based in Wimbledon Park hosted the free event.
- Teenager stabbed five times on Croydon tram by knifeman
- Sewage stench means disabled man unable to eat in his own home
- AFC Wimbledon bid 'weak' in face of greyhound proposals, report on Plough Lane finds
- Colliers Wood man walks free after sting by the 'fake sheikh' who targeted X Factor's Tulisa unravels in court
- Councillor and CEO of YMCA take on London half marathon for charity