Met bosses to talk about new policing model at Merton Civic Centre
Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Police called to Wimbledon Village after reports of burglary - no suspect found
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals referred to Health Secretary over financial concerns
- Distressed children see 1,400 dead and dying fish in Cannon Hill Common lake
- Family raise money for Marie Curie nurses in charity run in memory of grandmother
- Police seize Rolex, Louboutins, cash and drugs in early morning raids - three arrested
Comments are closed on this article.