Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Homeward bound: Happy ending as beloved toy dog lost in the post makes it safely home
- Southern train guards announce fresh strike action
- UPDATED: Northern line running with severe delays after signal failure sends Tube into meltdown
- Delays to suburban trains as passenger is taken ill at Earlsfield
- London temperatures set to soar as heatwave sets in