Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Hundreds of runners make racing fun in Wimbledon Common
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Accidentally being in The Bill, saving people's lives and facing guns and knives - all in a day's work for retiring station supervisor
- Wimbledon Leisure Centre evacuated in fear of "noxious vapours" after industrial cleaner was mixed with pool chemicals