Met bosses to talk about new policing model at Merton Civic Centre
Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- 25-year-old man charged with possession of cannabis after early morning drugs raid
- Robber behind bars after 'appalling level of violence' against mum in the street
- Updated: Young man freed from under car after leg trapped in second collision in Kingston Road, Raynes Park
- Brave employee nominated by colleagues leads athletes at Sainsbury's Anniversary Games in London
- The Specials who kept calm and carried on regardless
Comments are closed on this article.