Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- Case for Heathrow expansion 'stronger since Brexit' says airports review chief
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?