Met bosses to talk about new policing model at Merton Civic Centre
Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Child murder accused Tania Clarence to appear in court
- Whatever happened to Wimbledon's second lake?
- Kingston Crown Court gets a glimpse of new measures to protect vulnerable witnesses
- Residents invited to official opening of community hall in Wimbledon
- Merton election candidate and Ukip posterboy suspended after racist tweets emerge
Comments are closed on this article.