Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Mentally ill man guilty of strangling Mormon grandmother to death after she homed him to avoid bedroom tax
- Housing association leaseholder facing £6,000 repairs bill
- Disabled people challenge councillors 'playing football with our lives' to soccer match
- South Thames College student stabbed in Morden Park
- Young doctor dying from skin cancer raises more than £20,000 for charity from his hospital bed