Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Payback for Traingate: Epsom and St Helier "renegotiating" contract with Deloitte consultants after "super-hospital" leak
- Delays and cancellations on the trains possible until 8pm due to signalling problems
- Councils join forces to push for devolved powers to 'create 500,000 new jobs and 20,000 extra homes'
- 'The flat was well alight and smoke was coming out of the windows' - firefighters save lives in Pollards Hill blaze
- 'Traingate' - Hospital chief exec says "I don't think we misled anyone" over leak of super-site plans