Police officers will be meeting members of the public to discuss issues including the major rehaul of how the force is run initiated last year.
Deputy mayor for policing and crime Stephen Greenhalgh, assistant commissioner Simon Bryne and top Merton cops will be on hand to answer questions at the civic centre in Morden from 6.30pm Tuesday January 14.
It is the first major policing roadshow to take place following the introduction of a new policing model last year which saw a number of stations closed in a bid to shave £500m from the Metropolitan Police budget.
For more details visit london.gov.uk/police
- Urgent appeal to find missing elderly woman who is 'easily confused'
- Lorry spillage causes TWO crashes on A23 Purley Way - road closures in place
- New electric black cabs to hit London's streets this year
- 'Cruel and outdated' or demise of 'excellent' sport? Wimbledon Stadium holds final greyhound race
- Transport for London takeover of South West Trains ruled out after franchise awarded to private firm and Hong Kong group