A 16-year-old has been charged after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Mitcham.
The farm was found at a house in Chestnut Grove on Friday, following a raid just after 7.15am.
The teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and abstracting electricity.
He is set to appear in court at a later date.
- 'Ruthless' burglars who tied up and tortured elderly couple before stealing £20,000 worth of valuables jailed for 15 years
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- 'I would have no heating, no food, no Christmas': Disabled ex-serviceman fined £700 for driving in bus lane
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn