A 16-year-old has been charged after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Mitcham.
The farm was found at a house in Chestnut Grove on Friday, following a raid just after 7.15am.
The teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and abstracting electricity.
He is set to appear in court at a later date.
- As former child refugee recounts horrific journey from Afghanistan, Wimbledon MP votes to stop 3,000 child refugees coming to UK
- The Ivy is coming to Wimbledon Village
- Stand and deliver: will standing up in the office revolutionise our work?
- Conservative Mayoral hopeful pledges to look into Lee Valley Park tax on South West London boroughs
- World and Olympic Champion track cyclist and jockey Victoria Pendleton saddled up in Wimbledon