A 16-year-old has been charged after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Mitcham.
The farm was found at a house in Chestnut Grove on Friday, following a raid just after 7.15am.
The teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and abstracting electricity.
He is set to appear in court at a later date.
- TRAVEL: Signalling problem causing major delays to trains between Kingston and London Waterloo
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Three south London teenagers arrested on suspicion of planning to join ISIS charged with terror offences
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- Update: Man dies after collapsing at gym in Wimbledon - Nuffield Health Centre to remain 'temporarily closed'