A 16-year-old has been charged after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Mitcham.
The farm was found at a house in Chestnut Grove on Friday, following a raid just after 7.15am.
The teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and abstracting electricity.
He is set to appear in court at a later date.
- Eight-year-old boy faced 'attempted abduction' by two men in a car as he played near home with friends
- AFC Wimbledon cleared for Plough Lane return
- Protesters line steps of New Wimbledon Theatre against opening night of Dirty Dancing
- EXPLAINED: The new 105 phone number and what else you should do in a power cut
- Mitcham teacher speaks of 'amazing' experience teaching child refugees in 'Jungle' camp