A 16-year-old has been charged after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Mitcham.
The farm was found at a house in Chestnut Grove on Friday, following a raid just after 7.15am.
The teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and abstracting electricity.
He is set to appear in court at a later date.
- One round of IVF for Merton couples to be paid for by health bosses
- Update: Neighbours rally round to stop closure of much-loved coffee shop
- Tea merchant scoops top awards for blends in 'food and drink Oscars'
- Live music, food and hay bales entertain festival-goers at Beer by the River event
- Train faults lead to disruption to rush hour commuters on First Capital Connect services