A 16-year-old has been charged after police uncovered a cannabis factory in Mitcham.
The farm was found at a house in Chestnut Grove on Friday, following a raid just after 7.15am.
The teenager, who can not be named for legal reasons, was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and abstracting electricity.
He is set to appear in court at a later date.
- Inadequate rating for 'understaffed' care home with no toilet roll that houses vulnerable adults in Mitcham
- Dog walker punches man in face in front of family in Wimbledon
- Frail elderly woman left with two-inch gash in head after mugging in Mitcham
- ‘Here you have got misfits, people from all walks of life’ – thriller Alleycats delves into London’s underground world of bike racing
- Fears rise over NHS plans to cut services across London and the country