Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Best and worst-performing secondary schools in Merton revealed
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?
- Millions slashed from youth budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across south west London
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany