Brownies enjoy night at Wimbledon Panto
Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Water park opens for school summer holidays
- Muslim group inspires community cohesion at Ramadan meal
- Chinese takeaway in Mitcham re-opens after mice infestation and lack of cleanliness
- The Great British Busk Off
- Night bus goes up in flames in quiet residential street
Comments are closed on this article.