Brownies enjoy night at Wimbledon Panto
Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
- Motorcyclist in hospital after collision with car this afternoon
- Political spat between rival councillors heats up over solar panel figures
- Man carrying Samurai sword stopped by police who said it was ok
- Brave academic Paul Kohler chased violent burglars after brutal Wimbledon assault
Comments are closed on this article.