Brownies enjoy night at Wimbledon Panto
Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- VIDEO: Student film promoting gender equality broadcast to political leaders at UK's Girl Summit
- Dramatic collapse of Tulisa drugs trial could affect Colliers Wood man Leon Anderson 'stung in dry run' by fake sheikh
- Director appeals for return of stolen filmmaking equipment and footage
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Co-Operative store re-opened after suspected gas leak from a fridge
Comments are closed on this article.