Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Police appeal for missing elderly woman from Mitcham
- Government under fire from union for 'favourable treatment' of Southern Railway owner
- IN PICTURES: Wimbledon Common Nature Club gets festive with natural Christmas decorations
- Pair on moped threaten and rob man at knife-point in Mitcham
- Commuters face travel chaos as Southern Rail cancels more than 1,000 services due to strike