Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- VIDEO: 'End of the road' for incinerator campaigners as appeal refused
- Man masturbates in park while children play nearby
- Merton Civic Awards: Nurturing and inspiring teacher nominated by governors
- Police hunt man accused of violent attack in Wimbledon's Po Na Na nightclub
- Wimbledon tennis winners will get record-breaking £1.88m this year