Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- All England Tennis Club says it will "ensure safety" at Wimbledon after Manchester bomb attack
- NHS could stop diagnosing child autism in Merton
- LGBT+ club for young people opens up in Merton
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- VIDEO: Assault victim in 'critical condition' after being knocked unconscious at Tube station