Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Merton Civic Awards: 11-year-old weightlifter receives sporting achievement nomination
- Hotelier shot dead in St Lucia had received death threats, inquest hears
- Will it ever end? More train disruption for District Line commuters
- Inquest into British hotelier thought to have been killed by hitman in St Lucia begins today
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals to begin process of becoming semi-independent foundation trust