Brownies enjoy night at Wimbledon Panto
Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Birthday boy completes marathon for sister
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Medieval abbey celebrates 900th anniversary with art exhibition
- Avoid becoming an 'A&Easter'
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
Comments are closed on this article.