Hundreds of Brownies and Girl Guides got together to enjoy a night out at the panto - oh yes they did.
The girls from Wimbledon north and south districts cheered and booed with the best of them as comedienne Jo Brand took to the stage for the tale of Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre.
More than 200 youngsters attended the showing on Friday, January 3.
- Young chefs learnt from the experts at college event
- Thugs guilty of community centre murder after brutally attacking father-of-two sitting quietly at computer
- Tennis club 'shocked' by courts closure
- Controversial charity wins right to open secondary school in Merton
- Multi-vehicle crash closes two lanes on A3 Surrey-bound at Tolworth