The Wanted star appears at Mitcham restaurant Chak 89
The Wanted’s Siva Kaneswaran is the latest celebrity to pop into Mitcham curryhouse Chak89.
The Irish singer was at the Indian restaurant on Friday after having the place recommended by friends.
Only this year the likes of Danny Dyer, Vanessa Hudgens, Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul and members of the Chelsea squad have been spotted in the Bond Road venue.
Owner Frank Khalid said: “Siva who has Asian roots loves Indian food and is on a break at the moment decided to give Chak89 a try and loved the food. He mentioned that he will be back with the rest of the boys from Wanted.”
Chak 89 collected the Best Restaurant London Suburbs at the 2012 National Curry Awards
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
- Ten-year-olds learn computer programming at after school club
- Marathon collapse will not deter St John's Ambulance supporter from Great North Run
- Max Clifford indecent assault trial begins
- Police officers who 'refused to hand over evidence' after teenager's fatal crash could face criminal charges
Comments are closed on this article.