The Wanted star appears at Mitcham restaurant Chak 89
The Wanted’s Siva Kaneswaran is the latest celebrity to pop into Mitcham curryhouse Chak89.
The Irish singer was at the Indian restaurant on Friday after having the place recommended by friends.
Only this year the likes of Danny Dyer, Vanessa Hudgens, Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul and members of the Chelsea squad have been spotted in the Bond Road venue.
Owner Frank Khalid said: “Siva who has Asian roots loves Indian food and is on a break at the moment decided to give Chak89 a try and loved the food. He mentioned that he will be back with the rest of the boys from Wanted.”
Chak 89 collected the Best Restaurant London Suburbs at the 2012 National Curry Awards
- Post mortem examinations to take place into New Malden child deaths
- New Merton Park free school site will not be ready this September
- New political party wants Mitcham 'independence'
- 'Interesting buildings' lost as new housing sweeps through Merton
- Unique Merton pictures from last 150 years in online archive
Comments are closed on this article.