The Wanted star appears at Mitcham restaurant Chak 89
The Wanted’s Siva Kaneswaran is the latest celebrity to pop into Mitcham curryhouse Chak89.
The Irish singer was at the Indian restaurant on Friday after having the place recommended by friends.
Only this year the likes of Danny Dyer, Vanessa Hudgens, Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul and members of the Chelsea squad have been spotted in the Bond Road venue.
Owner Frank Khalid said: “Siva who has Asian roots loves Indian food and is on a break at the moment decided to give Chak89 a try and loved the food. He mentioned that he will be back with the rest of the boys from Wanted.”
Chak 89 collected the Best Restaurant London Suburbs at the 2012 National Curry Awards
- More than 75 families not offered primary school places
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Comedian Eddie Izzard stops off in Morden on campaign tour
- Wimbledon food bank gives 45 tonnes of food to 5,000 people in two years
- Fight for future of Dundonald Rec to reach final court showdown
Comments are closed on this article.