Wimbledon's morris men gear up for Boxing Day
Greensleeves Morris Men will dust off their hankies and polish their bells for a one-off Boxing Day performance.
The group, the oldest Morris side in London, will be in Wimbledon Village on December 26 performing traditional dance as well as a mummers play – a traditional folk play.
Greensleeves will be outside the Rose and Crown in the heart of the village at 12.15pm before moving across the Common to perform outside the Hand in Hand pub at 1.15pm
- Death-trap bedsits landlord fined £25,000
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
- Why were police taking pictures of scaffolding in Tooting?
- Free school group have had 'great difficulty' looking for site
Comments are closed on this article.