Wimbledon's morris men gear up for Boxing Day
Greensleeves Morris Men will dust off their hankies and polish their bells for a one-off Boxing Day performance.
The group, the oldest Morris side in London, will be in Wimbledon Village on December 26 performing traditional dance as well as a mummers play – a traditional folk play.
Greensleeves will be outside the Rose and Crown in the heart of the village at 12.15pm before moving across the Common to perform outside the Hand in Hand pub at 1.15pm
- Social club swaps illegal poker for snooker tables under new owner
- Basement extension with gym, sauna and chinese room irks neighbours
- Merton parents set for primary school places results
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- New free school still searching for site for autumn term
Comments are closed on this article.