Wimbledon's morris men gear up for Boxing Day
Greensleeves Morris Men will dust off their hankies and polish their bells for a one-off Boxing Day performance.
The group, the oldest Morris side in London, will be in Wimbledon Village on December 26 performing traditional dance as well as a mummers play – a traditional folk play.
Greensleeves will be outside the Rose and Crown in the heart of the village at 12.15pm before moving across the Common to perform outside the Hand in Hand pub at 1.15pm
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Easter activities 'best ever' at Morden Hall Park
- Patient died after fleeing operating theatre and falling off hospital roof
- New tube strike dates announced for May
- Mitcham standstill after car smashes into lamp post
Comments are closed on this article.