Actor Matthew Kelly delights guests at Wimbledon Guild Christmas party
Panto star Matthew Kelly kicked off the Christmas celebrations at the Wimbledon Guild on Tuesday.
The Olivier award winning actor and TV presenter, who is set to star as Widow Twankey in Aladdin at the New Wimbledon Theatre, joined guests at the Wimbledon Guild’s Magic of Christmas event.
Guests were treated to a carol singing performances by The Priory, St Mary’s and Capsticks choirs, a pre-lunch Zumba session and a fish and chip dinner while Mr Kelly was happy to pose for photos.
Wendy Pridmore, chief executive of the Wimbledon Guild, said: "Our Magic of Christmas Party was a fun-packed day which guests and staff both thoroughly enjoyed.
"Supporting ageing is extremely important to us at The Wimbledon Guild and we are so glad that we were able to bring so many people together to celebrate and enjoy each other’s company at this special time of year."
(Back L-R) Looking on, Florence Hughes and Madeleine Mitchison.
Florence Hughes gets more than she was expecting.
Madeleine Mitchison has a chat with Matthew.
(L-R) Florence Hughes and Madeleine Mitchison with Matthew Kelly.
- Merton election candidate and Ukip posterboy suspended after racist tweets emerge
- Tania Clarence charged with murdering her three children at their home in New Malden
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Praise from on high for St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- Men accused of tampering with Wimbledon cash machine
Comments are closed on this article.