Wimbledon 'tech campus' to launch with free taster sessions
Free taster sessions for entrepreneurs and small businesses looking for a home will be held an innovative new venture, Wimbledon Tech Campus.
Each session will take place from 10am until 6.30pm, at Wimbledon Library on Thursday and Friday aiming to give entrepreneurs an introduction to the campus, and an opportunity to speak to the organisers.
From January 2, Wimbledon Tech Campus will open for a six month pilot, in which 10 to 15 seats will be available upon application.
The campus provides a working office space for entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups, as well as a meeting space.
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Grant kick-starts pilot mental health scheme in Merton and Sutton
- Man who drove across level crossing let off with absolute discharge
- TV presenter Katy Hill joins Wimbledon children for World Book Day
- Merton confirms council tax freeze - parties clash over budget
Comments are closed on this article.