Wimbledon 'tech campus' to launch with free taster sessions
Free taster sessions for entrepreneurs and small businesses looking for a home will be held an innovative new venture, Wimbledon Tech Campus.
Each session will take place from 10am until 6.30pm, at Wimbledon Library on Thursday and Friday aiming to give entrepreneurs an introduction to the campus, and an opportunity to speak to the organisers.
From January 2, Wimbledon Tech Campus will open for a six month pilot, in which 10 to 15 seats will be available upon application.
The campus provides a working office space for entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups, as well as a meeting space.
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Fierce competition for Wimbledon school places - 500 metres still too far out for one family
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- VIDEO: Wimbledon Common shown in all its glory in inspirational short film
- Deen City Farm to open its doors to visitors in gardens event
Comments are closed on this article.