Wimbledon 'tech campus' to launch with free taster sessions
Free taster sessions for entrepreneurs and small businesses looking for a home will be held an innovative new venture, Wimbledon Tech Campus.
Each session will take place from 10am until 6.30pm, at Wimbledon Library on Thursday and Friday aiming to give entrepreneurs an introduction to the campus, and an opportunity to speak to the organisers.
From January 2, Wimbledon Tech Campus will open for a six month pilot, in which 10 to 15 seats will be available upon application.
The campus provides a working office space for entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups, as well as a meeting space.
- 23-year-old man charged after police find sub-machine gun and ammunition
- Scooby Doo surprises children ahead of mystery-solving gang reunion
- Marathon man completes century of runs
- WWI soldier poet Wilfred Owen spent holidays in Wimbledon Village
- Postwoman stole gift vouchers and cash from greetings cards
Comments are closed on this article.