Wimbledon 'tech campus' to launch with free taster sessions
Free taster sessions for entrepreneurs and small businesses looking for a home will be held an innovative new venture, Wimbledon Tech Campus.
Each session will take place from 10am until 6.30pm, at Wimbledon Library on Thursday and Friday aiming to give entrepreneurs an introduction to the campus, and an opportunity to speak to the organisers.
From January 2, Wimbledon Tech Campus will open for a six month pilot, in which 10 to 15 seats will be available upon application.
The campus provides a working office space for entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-ups, as well as a meeting space.
- Wandsworth teen set to storm business world with 'oxygen cocktail'
- Man arrested during drugs raid
- Morden town centre could see dramatic redevelopment in next two years
- Tragic history of house where woman suffered severe burns in possible attempted murder emerges
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
Comments are closed on this article.