Dozens gather for carols by candlelight at Wimbledon Village Stables
Dozens gathered at Wimbledon Village Stables’ annual Christmas carols by candlelight on Saturday.
The magical evening is held every year in the stable yard in Wimbledon Village with mince pies, mulled wine and Santa all on standby.
Following a short service guests enjoyed songs by candlelight after which a collection was taken in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
- Three children found dead in New Malden
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Fierce competition for Wimbledon school places - 500 metres still too far out for one family
- Fire breaks out at laboratory - dangerous chemical specialists called in
- VIDEO: Wimbledon Common shown in all its glory in inspirational short film
Comments are closed on this article.