Dozens gather for carols by candlelight at Wimbledon Village Stables
Dozens gathered at Wimbledon Village Stables’ annual Christmas carols by candlelight on Saturday.
The magical evening is held every year in the stable yard in Wimbledon Village with mince pies, mulled wine and Santa all on standby.
Following a short service guests enjoyed songs by candlelight after which a collection was taken in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
- Wimbledon Park Cafeteria opens its doors after refurbishment
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- Grant kick-starts pilot mental health scheme in Merton and Sutton
- Man who drove across level crossing let off with absolute discharge
- TV presenter Katy Hill joins Wimbledon children for World Book Day
Comments are closed on this article.