Dozens gather for carols by candlelight at Wimbledon Village Stables
Dozens gathered at Wimbledon Village Stables’ annual Christmas carols by candlelight on Saturday.
The magical evening is held every year in the stable yard in Wimbledon Village with mince pies, mulled wine and Santa all on standby.
Following a short service guests enjoyed songs by candlelight after which a collection was taken in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals "working hard" to achieve clinical standards for London
- Comedian Eddie Izzard stops off in Morden on campaign tour
- Wimbledon food bank gives 45 tonnes of food to 5,000 people in two years
- Fight for future of Dundonald Rec to reach final court showdown
- Social club swaps illegal poker for snooker tables under new owner
Comments are closed on this article.