Dozens gather for carols by candlelight at Wimbledon Village Stables
Dozens gathered at Wimbledon Village Stables’ annual Christmas carols by candlelight on Saturday.
The magical evening is held every year in the stable yard in Wimbledon Village with mince pies, mulled wine and Santa all on standby.
Following a short service guests enjoyed songs by candlelight after which a collection was taken in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Neighbours shock after house fire leaves woman fighting for life
- Wimbledon misses out on £30m 'mini-Holland' fund for cycling revolution
- Wimbledon heritage guru recognised with gallery and exhibition
- Woman fights for her life with 60 per cent burns - Man arrested in attempted murder probe
Comments are closed on this article.