Dozens gather for carols by candlelight at Wimbledon Village Stables
Dozens gathered at Wimbledon Village Stables’ annual Christmas carols by candlelight on Saturday.
The magical evening is held every year in the stable yard in Wimbledon Village with mince pies, mulled wine and Santa all on standby.
Following a short service guests enjoyed songs by candlelight after which a collection was taken in aid of the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
- Easter activities 'best ever' at Morden Hall Park
- Patient died after fleeing operating theatre and falling off hospital roof
- New tube strike dates announced for May
- Mitcham standstill after car smashes into lamp post
- Primary school children get creative at Easter camp
Comments are closed on this article.