Police investigation after firework is let off in phonebox
8:58am Sunday 3rd November 2013 in News
Police are investigating after a firework was let off inside a phone box.
Firefighters from Mitcham fire station were called to Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, at 2.30am on Saturday morning, after being called to the scene by terrified neighbours.
The crew discovered a firework box had been lit and left inside the phone box, which was badly damaged in the incident.
Police were also called to the scene and are investigating, no-one was injured.
Comments are closed on this article.