Mitcham rapper lights a fuse at Mobo awards
Rap superstar Fuse ODG wowed a global audience as he scooped a Mobo award last week.
Mitcham and Ghana's top ten selling artist performed live at the awards ceremony, which was celebrating its 18th year, after being named best African act.
Fuse, AKA Richard Abiona, teamed up with former Fugee Wyclef for his UK number 7 hit Antenna in June, and more recently reggae superstar Sean Paul.
He told the audience that he makes music to change the perception of Africa. Fuse is a pioneer of a movement called This Is New Africa (TINA).
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas
- Merton's Young Advisors meet MPs
- Lawyer raises £10,000 for autism charity after Christmas carol concert
- Support group for disadvantaged adults nominated for Merton Civic Award
- Mountain climber died after guide missed signs of altitude sickness
Comments are closed on this article.