Zac Goldsmith 'bowled over' by King's College Wimbledon partnerships scheme
An MP came to marvel at a school's successful partnership scheme.
King’s College School’s partnerships programme attracted the attention of Richmond Park MP Zac Goldsmith.
The scheme sees the private school team up with neighbouring schools to promote learning intergation.
After the visit Mr Goldsmith said: "I was bowled over by the extent of the programme and enthusiasm of the pupils. The scheme is really impressive."
The King’s partnerships programme is one of the most successful of any independent school.
Over the last five years, the percentage of partner school pupils gaining grades A*-C in five GCSEs including English and Maths has risen from 49 per cent to 67 per cent.
- Council wins lengthy battle over Dundonald Primary School expansion
- Cousin of murdered teen leads tributes at youth project event
- Paralysed tree surgeon claims damages against National Trust
- Trams suspended due to overhead cable fault
- Wimbledon bus lane fines jump by 4,000 per cent in just three years
Comments are closed on this article.