Art shed project hosts Hungarian feasting hall and zombie goldfish
A Hungarian feasting hall and zombie goldfish came to Wimbledon as part of an art project hosted by Love Wimbledon.
Pan Mac Live, from Pan Macmillan Publishing, set up shop in the art shed on Wimbledon’s piazza Friday, to entertain shoppers and provide children with a book exchange and reading space.
The event coincided with the release of My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish by Mo O’Hara and Danubia, a personal history of Hasburg Europe, by Simon Winder.
Becky Plunket and Naomi Bacon from Macmillan Publishing.
- Councillor threatened at gunpoint backs Safe Bet campaign
- Major improvements to Wandle Valley to be unveiled at exhibition
- CCTV installed at all 73 First Capital Connect stations
- Charity set up by business leaders set to launch first campaign
- Families in need helped by Raynes Park shoppers
Comments are closed on this article.