Wimbledon roofer's charity gala featuring Peter Andre raises £50,000
A charity gala hosted by a Wimbledon roofing company and attended by the likes of Peter Andre and Theo Paphitis has raised more than £50,000.
The annual black-tie fundraiser, organised by Paul Strank Roofing based in Weir Road, was held on September 21 at the Bank of England Sports Centre in Roehampton in support of children’s charities Shooting Star CHASE and OnelifeUK.
Guests were treated to a three course meals with entertainment from artists including Greek father son dance duo Stavros Flatley and Peter Andre.
OneLife UK works to help improve the lives of children from disadvantaged backgrounds which Shooting Star CHASE Hospice cares for children and teenagers with terminal illnesses.
- Police officer awarded for bravery after saving kids from burning coach
- Epsom, St Helier and Sutton hospitals among safest in country, says new report
- Hair hanger spills secrets of 'shock n' roll' Circus of Horrors
- 'One in a million' nursery worker works 10 hour shifts and cares for terminally ill relative
- Panto star Matthew Kelly to open Wimbledon charity's Christmas party
Comments are closed on this article.