Driver treated for neck injury following Morden collision
A driver has been taken to hospital after a rush hour crash in Morden.
The collision, involving two cars, took place in Bayham Road, Morden, at 7.30am today.
London Ambulance Service sent a responder and an ambulance crew to the scene.
Paramedics treated one driver for a neck injury, who was taken to St Helier Hospital for further treatment.
- African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust urges shoppers to give the gift of life this Christmas
- Merton's Young Advisors meet MPs
- Lawyer raises £10,000 for autism charity after Christmas carol concert
- Support group for disadvantaged adults nominated for Merton Civic Award
- Mountain climber died after guide missed signs of altitude sickness
Comments are closed on this article.